Humpty Doo Industrial Park is an exciting opportunity for new and existing businesses seeking an affordable, long-term presence in the Northern
Designed to assist the large number of home base businesses in transitioning from residential to industrial land, this is a great investment
At Humpty Doo Industrial Park you will benefit from:
- Excellent transport access position near two major roads, the Stuart Highway and Arnhem Highway.
- Close proximity to the “Bladin Point” and “Wickham Point” gas plant projects
- Access to Darwin port facilities, Darwin International airport and Darwin CDB
- Excellent opportunity for business growth in a region with booming economy
- Flexible freehold land options with allotments ranging from 3,900m2 up to 21,500m2.
- Serviced land with town water, sewer, power and telecommunications
- Light Industry zoning
- Road Train accessible
- Close proximity to local commercial and retail facilities, child care centre, schools and college.
Humpty Doo Industrial Developers
The Humpty Doo Industrial Park development is an association between Piening Holdings Pty Ltd and Ostojic Group Pty Ltd.
Both businesses have been established within the Northern Territory for over 30 years. Together they are committed to developing
affordable land in the North.
- Financially strong
- Over 30 years experience in civil works and land development
- Locally owned and operated